Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MTC CYBER CROP is now over

So the MTC Cyber crop was  a blast. My husand was wonderful and patient. There were a total of 28 challenges and you could enter one project in up to two challenges. I listed the first few I did but I thought I'd share the rest with you! :) 
This was entered into the vinyl challenge. It's the top of my laptop covering up the Acer logo.


This was a red and yellow challenge. The flowers are embossed and then colored with marker.


This card file was uploaded to the forum then we got to cut it out and make it our own.

The same with this card. 


This one was you had to make a bag using the colors maroon, pink and white. I also listed it in the ribbon and lace challenge since i didn't have real lace I used a lace file cut out with MTC. 

b4

after!


This card was for the "MTC" challenge. Meaning we had to use  the letters in our project. I have M-milk, T-tree, C-cookies


Explosion box.

A fall card. 

There were more but I don't think i'll list all of them. I truly had a great time and can't wait for the next one! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. *hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment