Saturday, October 16, 2010

My first project for Tina.

Most of the MTC forum knows that I've been added to Tina's "family" to help her convert her beautiful files to use in MTC. This is the first file she sent me and I have converted it and cut it all with my MTC software and my Expression. I love this file and when my Mother in Law came over last night she asked if she could have it to put on her desk at work. This design is beautiful and I'll be making more for Christmas. If you would like to check out Tina's blog go here: http://forevermemoriesforyou.blogspot.com/ and if you would like to visit her store where she sales tons of wonderful files go here: http://forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/Shop/ . The MTC file for this project isn't listed for sale yet but if I notice when it is for sale, I'll let you know. Thanks for reading!


I made the whole tree in white cardstock then I sprayed with gold shimmer mist. I think sprayed the angel and decorations with red shimmer mist which looks pink. lol. I really love this!

3 comments:

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

This is so beautiful...I so want to get the file when it comes out.

Anonymous said...

It's just beautiful Diana.. You have done an amazing job... and will be listed on my website today in MTC FILE FORMAT....

Thank you so much for your hard work!!!

Tina xx

CraftyTami said...

I'd love to know how to get this file in an MTC format (an SVG or AI file would be fine too!)

I looked at the site listed above, but didn't see it. I saw another interesting one, but not this fern'y one.

Any thoughts?

CraftyTami@Yahoo.com

Post a Comment