Monday, June 13, 2011

Paper Dolls Guest Designer!

Hi everyone!! I was asked to be a guest designer for the PAPER DOLLS!! Thienly and Tamara are 2 awesome ladies!! I was so excited to be asked and couldn't wait to get started. I had something designed in MTC one night and was ready to get started the next morning. I awoke and my computer was acting really goofy when I restarted it, I found it crashed. Pretty sure it picked up a nasty virus.
Anyways.. here is the beautiful card I made with their files. I really love the possibilities of this doll house. The SVG files didn't have it as a card but it was easy enough to copy the doll house, paste in place, mirror, weld, and add a rectangle to fill in the empty bottom space.
 This is the front of the card

Inside of card
The left hearts say we love you and the right rectangle says Happy Birthday!

Also make sure to check out the Paper Dolls Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment