Friday, January 13, 2012

Bookmarks!

Hi everyone! Here are 4 bookmarks my daughter Amaya just finished up. There is a challenge going on over at the MTC Forum using some files from My Scrap Chick and there is even a prize. The Challenge ends tomorrow so hurry on over and try it out. I used a paper clip that was first made my Nelda here


Made for Mercedes

 Mine
Amaya's


Mine 2 lol 




Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I had to use the node editing in MTC to round out the edges of the wings because they were made square for a card. I love these files!

3 comments:

mommahobbit said...

Thank you for your great comment on my blog .. and Yes I was scared at first and most of the way thru my smash book. But I bit the bullet and just did it and am so so so glad I overcame myself and did! I feel better about making one for others now. I love your bookmarks they are very cute :)

Nathalie said...

do you have the link for the butterflies bookmark.. thank you

I went on the scrap chick.com and did not find them.

thank you

KarinsArtScrap said...

thanks for your comment and being a follower.
lovey and sweet butterfly bookmarks.

greetings karin

Post a Comment